Collection of rare PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF UNDESTROYED WORLD WAR 2. PART 10
BECOME MY PATRON on www.patreon.com/HistoryPhotosGallery for more and early content
Thanks for watching, subscribe, like and comment... to support me if you feel like supporting my work even more and enjoyed the video ☕☕ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/0KNDUgI you can get me a coffee thank you ☕☕
1. Tank Hunter and Paratrooper footage. Balkan, 1941
2. Panzergrenadiere on the eastern front.
3. M24 Chaffee in what looks like Italy.
4. Infantry from the Großdeutschland Paznergrenadier Division hitching a ride on a StuG III Ausf G near Kursk. July 1943
5. Footage from a gun mounted camera on German Tigers on the Eastern Front.
6. A Panzer III Ausf. G of the 21st Panzer Division, Afrika Korps accompanies the advancing infantry in Egypt, May 1942.
7. T-34 model 1940 in german service.
8. Pz.Kpfw. IV being transported by Sd.Kfz.9 halftrack and Sd.Ah.116 trailer, 1941?
9. Oberleutnant Karl Hanke in a Panzerkampfwagen IV - from Signal magazine, 1940
10. King Tiger 104
11. A column of Panthers in Rumania, 1944.
12. Western front tank division combat footage. France 1944
13. Infantry catching a ride on a Panzer IV Ausf F2 on the Kerch Peninsula (Crimea region). The Ausf F2 was the first Panzer IV variant to feature a long barreled (KwK 40 L/43) 75mm gun. May 1942
14. Captured universal carrier with mounted Panzerschreck's. Redesignated as the Panzerjäger bren 731 (e)
15. A soldier mounts the barrel of a Tiger II as German and Hungarian troops inspect it, Budapest, Hungary, October 1944
16. The Heeres-Sturmartillerie crew Replenished their 75mm shells ammunition to their Sturmgeschütz III (StuG III) from a parked Sd.Kfz. 252 leichte Gepanzerte Munitionskraftwagen. Presumably Italian Front in 1943.
17. IS-3 spotted being hauled through the city of Kazan, Tartarstan, Russia.
18. DAK Sturmpanzer III
19. A column of StuG IV assault guns passes through Thessaloniki, Greece, April 1944
20. A Panzer 38(t) driving through a mud soaked village in the opening stages of Operation Barbarossa. June, 1941
21. Panzer V Ausf D, the first production series of Panther. 1943
22. Goliath demolition vehicle demonstrated to troops armed with Volkssturmgewehr in 1945
23. Just a Tiger and Panther travels by railroad. There's nothing unusual here.
24. German armoured units prepare for an attack in the Orel region, visible are several Panzer 38(t) and a Panzer III, August 1942
25. The Tiger 1 (P) undergoing trials before ultimately not being selected for production.
26. Size of the German 88 mm AT shell with humans and Elephant TD for scale.
27. A Tiger I and a Nashorn sitting beside two knocked out Shermans in Italy. 1944
28. A Tiger I brought to be battle-tested near the Mga railway station near Leningrad, but the tanks immediately needed repairs, Aug, 1942
29. Colorized photo of a Panzer II from the 15th Panzer Divison in North Africa used as Artillery Observation Tank. The main gun (a 20mm) has been replaced by a simple mock up to create room for the observer. 1941.
30. German soldier training anti-tank warfare on a wooden dummy
31. Infantry + Panzer III of the 20th Panzer Division of the Wehrmacht during the Battle of Kursk, Summer 1943
32. Street fighting in Kharkov, 25 October 1941.
33. Scores of Panzer Pz III tanks loaded in flatcars heading for the front.
34. An old woman tends to her laundry, ignoring the two StuG III Ausf B sitting right beside her. 1941.
35. German Luftwaffe Stuka dive bomber pulled by a Panzer Pz.I, probably in North Africa.
36. A dying horse lying in the mud, watches a Panzer V Panther pass by along a war-torn road on the Eastern Front
37. PzKpfw I Ausf 1 tanks manoeuvre in Summer 1935 at Munster Lager training field.
38. Tiger tanks, Battle of Kursk, 1943
39. PzKpfw II Ausf.L Luchs from the 2nd company of the 4th Reconnaissance Battalion, 4th Panzer Division.
40. Captured lorraine 37L tractors fitted with 150mm artillery guns.
41. An interesting prototype Panzer 38 (t) with the 20mm autocannon.
42. A StuG III Ausf G and two Panthers pause on a muddy road near Nettuno, Italy, March of 1944.
43. A Panzer III (identified as an Ausf F) drives by a knocked out Soviet BT-7 tank during Operation Barbarossa. 1941
44. Nashorn waiting for it’s targets
45. With his mission complete, here having a smoke by a Pz.V Panther of the 'Wiking' Division is Obersturmführer Hans-Georg Jessen (left), I./SS-Pz.Rgt. 5, and he is conferring with Hauptsturmführer Friedrich Hannes, the commander of 12./SS-Pz.Gren.Rgt. 9 'Germania'. Żerczyce, Poland, July 1944