Collection of rare PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF UNDESTROYED TANKS . PART 1
Thanks for watching, subscribe, like and comment... to support me if you feel like supporting my work even more and enjoyed the video ☕☕ https://www.buymeacoffee.com/0KNDUgI you can get me a coffee thank you ☕☕
1. Bundeswehr members discover that not all German villages were built with the Leopard 2A4 in mind.
2. Father and son 38 years apart. The M60 is more comfortable than the Merkava Mk.3.
4. Line of T-72's from the film "Lord Of War", the director had to contact NATO to assure them that they were making a film and not planning on starting a war
5. Tank Man at the Beijing Military Museum
6. Yes that is exactly how you unload a train
7. The struggle
8. Blast testing the Swedish S-tank. The blast tunnel is supposed to recreate the effect of a 5 kiloton warhead detonating approximately 500 meters away
9. Does this count as an armored personnel carrier?
10. Hey Carl do you think that tank se....
12. An IS-3 tank rusts alone in an empty field on Shikotan Island
13. Heard that story about a single TKS stopping an entire column of Pz 3s and 4s.
14. Me and my dad found an abandoned Sherman in Norway 12 years ago
15. The time is now, old man
16. No better way to celebrate a wedding.
17. That tickled, here I'll tickle back. [M1A1]
18. Starting the Panther - Australian Armour and Artillery Museum
19. It's nice to for once see an Abrams without desert camo
20. Russian TOS-1A multiple rocket launcher in action.
21. Hand-cranking gun&turret - abandoned IS-3, Shikotan island
22. Something's missing here...
23. The last surviving Saint-Chamond during Tank Fest 2017
24. Danish Leopard 2A7. That suspension
25. Arnold Schwarzenegger during his time as a tank driver in the Austrian Army
26. Ever seen a Leopard cut in half?....
27. M3, modified for taking photos during nuclear explosions
28. Two British tanker pose in front of their Conqueror tank. They were deployed as part of the British Army of the Rhine, Germany, 1957.
29. A shot
31. Heavily upgraded M3 Stuart tank, created after Brazil needed superior tanks but was unwilling to waste the large amounts of WW2 surplus they still operated. Armed with a 90mm gun and heavily modernized with a new engine, fire control system, armor scheme, suspension, radio, etc.
32. One of the most modern and last of the Tankettes. The Wiesel!
33. Lockheed XM-808 Twister, 1965; the front section also rocks laterally, and the vehicle is amphibious
34. Two Reanault FT-17's in the wild performing a mating ritual.
35. USMC Abrams having a beach day
36. With Germany’s adoption of the Leopard 2A7V, we’ve finally come full circle.
37. T-55 Drifting
38. "War is the engine of progress."
39. Ad hoc artillery
40. Cursed Leopard 1 with 120mm Cannon
41. A Finnish T-55 turret used for coastal defense
42. Gunnery during Exercise Iron Spear 2019-Latvia. American Abrams, French Leclerc, German, Spanish and Norwegian Leopard II, Italian Ariete C1 and the Polish P91. The Lecler won the tank challenge, following by the Norwegian Leopard II and the US M1A1.
43. Canadian Leopard 2 in the snow.
44. Black Panthers in a row (high res)
45. K200 APC enhanced firepower prototype variant with Cockerill Mk III MA1 90mm low-pressure gun
46. Swedish Archer Artillery System